Information for Fighters

Society-Level Policies and Rulings

Society Marshals’ Handbook (PDF)

Latest Society Rulings

East Kingdom Policies and Rulings

Armored Combat Policies

EK Earl Marshal Rulings

Authorization Form Links

The Minister of the Lists web page has the Authorization Forms that fighters need for Armored Combat,  Additional Weapons Forms, or to request replacement of a lost card.  

Initial Authorization

Additional Weapons Forms Authorization

Request Replacement Authorization Card Form

Fighter Practice Waivers can be found at the SCA Waiver Site.

Waivers for Minors and Medical Authorization Waivers (Permission to Treat) can be found at the same site, but we’d like parents to go through the Youth Fighters Website as well. There is a wealth of information specific to Youth Fighting that they’ll find invaluable.